1950 Indian Chief For Sale
1950 Indian Chief Police Bike with Sidecar
- All Original. 11,000 miles Titled as a 1951. Untouched accept new top end and rebuilt oil pump. 400 miles on professional rebuild.
- Original wiring.
- White beck grips.
- Police generator.
- In the first 250 of a rare year.
- First year for hydraulic front forks
- Indian scripted pancake spotlights
- serial number on side car is a SC� and the eight one built in that year.
- This bike is a 1950 probably sold in 1951 with a 350 rebuilt carburetor.
- Runs strong with lots of power.
- Side car in great shape, all original paint with some touch-up.
- This bike was owned by Police department in a town of 3,000 next to the town where I grew up. The step on the side car is not original. Sidecar has brakes, as well as original interior.
- Probably the nicest surviving 50 out there.
- Also includes half helmet, flash-lite and first aid kit as well as fire extinguisher.
- It does not have the siren but the slot in fender is there.
- New battery
- really draws a crowd everywhere you go.
- Headlight is bulb and lens rather than sealed beam.
- It went thru with the NYC police bikes. The Police department did not like this bike; they wanted air conditioned cruiser cars.
- Search 1950 Indian Chief police Motorcycle with sidecar on UTube to hear it run
Sweet original garage find that was lovingly cleaned and rode every year except for the last 7 years when he was too old to start it. This bike came from a friend of our family.
New proper sidecar wiring included.
Or Best Offer